Sunday 10 December 2017

CASEING THE CATTY #158 A PROJECT FROM A PAGE THAT IS YOUR AGE!

Sunday 10 December 2017



Hello and welcome to this week's CASEing the Catty Blog Hop. Our latest challenge is to Case a Project from a page that is your age!


Without giving anything away ... there isn't a project on the page that is my age so instead I chose a page that is the age I liked being - "43"!

My card is based on the top left card - I'm always drawn to this card. I think it looks so fresh and clean.

 
I've stuck to the same colours, Island Indigo, Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist, and used the Sparkle embossing folder too. Luckily I had just enough of the Eastern Palace Speciality Designer Series paper to create my card!
 

And this snazzy stamp is from the new Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set available 3 January from the 2018 Occasions Catalogue. This Catalogue and the Sale•A•Bration Brochure are full of amazing new Stampin' Up!® products - email me (angela.frank00@gmail.com) if you'd like complimentary copies sent to you (NZ residents only please)!

We would love you to join us with your CASE this week, using our Facebook group. Click on the image below to go there. For the first time you'll need to click on the "Join Group" button at the top. After you're added you can post your creation and you don't need to have a blog.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the hop! Next up is my lovely and talented friend Sandra Collett - just click on the Next blog button below.  

https://sanzstamps.blogspot.com/2017/12/caseing-catty-ctc158-case-from-page.html
  

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love the colour combo!! I agree that page 43 is a great page number!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colours together. Great CASE Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decided I really like these colours together! Great Case Angela. PS - Love the page ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CASE Angela, I love those fresh colours!

    ReplyDelete

09 10